Compound Interest Calculator Press enquiries
This page is dedicated to journalists. If you have any specific questions that are not answered below please contact us.
Inspired to Save was started in 2010. It was created to help educate you about why saving and investing is important. It does this via a very clever Compound Interest Calculator.
Websites often just focus on the numbers, at which point 95% of people switch off as it seems boring. Saving and investing is only boring if you can’t see what you will get at the end of it.
This site solves that problem.
The Compound Interest Calculator calculates the effect of interest being earned on top of interest. The results of this are completely customizable (name, age, currency, etc) and are displayed in the following formats.
Summary text - This highlights the main outputs of the Compound Interest Calculator e.g. how much you will have after several years of saving / investing.
Graphically – The graph displays your name and indicates how your savings and investments will grow over time. It also indicates at what point you become a millionaire (where appropriate).
Images – A different product image will display depending on how much money you end up with. This is to give an example of what you could afford.
Table – Your results are also shown in a table just below the graph. This table highlights in green when you would become a millionaire.
Downloadable PDF – This contains all of your results (summary text, graph, image and table) in a printable format so that you can keep it for motivation.
The site is family friendly and can easily be used by schools to help educate children.
The benefits of the site are:
- It inspires you to save and invest
- It educates you interactively on how to get wealthier
- You get to find out how long it would take to become a millionaire
- It’s fun!
The site features the following:
- Personalized results taking account of your name, age, currency, etc.
- Printable results in a classy PDF format
- Inspirational images displaying what you could afford
- The ability to take account of inflation
- An interactive graph
The site is good for:
- Inspiring you to save and invest
- Calculating how long you need to save for to hit a target amount
- Teaching children and adults about saving and investing
- Discovering the effects of compound interest
Return to the Compound Interest Calculator.